Prophet of the Flying Spaghetti Monster Appears on my Pancake

IMG_1700 The story of the Flying Spaghetti Monster has regularly been misinterpreted as the parable of a dinner time deity. But this can no longer be the case. On a recent Sunday morning, as my family sat down to eat home made pancakes, we witnessed the appearance of the Prophet of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (PotFSM) in pancake form. I knew immediately that it was the PotFSM because pursuant to the 7th "I'd Really Rather You Didn't" of the gospel of the FSM, I didn't hear any voices. Also I had a brief vision of a Pirate saying "Arrrrrrg".



I was immediately struck by two primitive conflicting urges: Hunger and Greed. On the one hand I could slather the PotFSM in syrup and satisfy a temporary desire for carbohydrates. On the other hand, I could sell the PotFSM on eBay and probably make a few grand. Just think:




This auction is to save the pancakieness of one 2 inch pancake bearing the resemblance of the Prophet of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. If my minimum bid of $10,000 is not met by noon Thursday I shall cover the PotFSM in faux maple syrup and feast on his likeness.



The PotFSM will remain in my freezer until one of these desires gets the better of me.