Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

The last book in the Harry Potter Series arrived by Amazon Owl Post the day after it was released. I went to great lengths to avoid finding out how it ended until I was able to read it for myself. Despite efforts of people scanning the book and putting it on the internet, and Newspapers reviewing the book two days before it was released I'm glad to say I succeeded in learning Harry's fate from the book.



SPOILER ALERT:

The text below this paragraph may appear as a spoiler to anyone that knows my taste in stories. To put this in perspective, I think Dodgball: A True Underdog story may be the funniest movie ever made.



Overall, I was thrilled with the way the series wrapped up. My frustrations with the morbid ending to the 6th book was relieved by a brilliant storyline in 7th. Beginning to end the Harry Potter series is the most entertaining and engaging fiction I've read.

Even so, its amazing to see how the story crosses geographic, gender, and age differences turning masses of people into little kids that can't wait to find out what happens to Harry and his friends. It was fun to be one of those people kids again.

For a real spoiler and a good laugh check out the Harry Potter Public Enlightenment Project. They are a "...privately funded foundation, helping alleviate anxiety by presenting useful plot information in a readily accessible format."