Museum of Science & Lazer Foosball

Alex and I made a trip to the Museum of Science last weekend. It's getting more and more fun to go places with him. We were all over the museum having fun but I managed to catch a few pictures.

Lazer Foozball!

We discovered Lazer Foosball in the new Lazer Lab. It's a lot harder than it looks. A few times I was moments away from scoring, a mirror would turn and then POINT ALEX!  Lazers move really fast!


IMG_3412

Alex was fascinated by the big Rube Goldberg machine. I remember staring at that machine when I was a kid and it still makes me smile every time I see it.


IMG_3425

Of course we stopped for our traditional Space Ice Cream treat.



IMG_3428

After a few minutes we were able to snag some seats looking out over the Charles and talked about the ice and the snow and the amazing falling windows that were part of the original John Hancock building.


Panorama of the view while Alex ate his DOTs.

One of the coolest parts was when we stopped in to see the baby chicks hatching. We showed up just as one of them popped out of an egg. Our timing was perfect to catch the birth of a very tiny chick. Shortly after that we headed home. All in all another great day out with Alex.